- Evaluate your current kitchen: Evaluate your current space and determine how your new space will be remodeled.
- Look for ideas and inspiration: Start collecting pictures that represent your personal style and taste.
- Determine a budget: One of the most important parts of the process is determining a realistic budget.
- Work with a kitchen design professional like Alpine Design Kitchens: Working with a professional designer can eliminate many of the common challenges encountered by DIY’ers.
- Design & Planning Process: Typically this stage can take anywhere from one to three months.
- Installation: This process requires careful planning and organization to ensure a smooth process.
- Relax and Enjoy your new space:
For the full story please visit: http://www.durasupreme.com/getting-started/where-do-i-begin#.WGaoGhR