Popular in Europe for many years, Induction cooking is now taking America by storm. Without getting too “geeky”, induction cooking heats cooking vessels by magnetic induction, instead of thermal conduction from a flame or an electrical element. Because inductive heating directly heats the vessel, very rapid increases and decreases in temperature can be achieved. Another major benefit of induction cooking is the cooktop remains cool because all of the energy is being transferred directly into the bottom of the vessel. Induction technology provides startling precision, power and efficiency, with up to 40% more efficient use of energy.
Have you ever had to open a window while cooking a big meal? Another major advantage of induction cooking is that your kitchen doesn’t heat up from residual heat spilling around the edges of your current gas cooktop. If you can’t stand the heat, buy an induction cooktop.
Please stop by our showroom for a complete demonstration.
Alpine Design Kitchens is very excited to once again be in attendance at this years’ Kitchen & Bath Industry Show in Orlando, FL. KBIS is an inspiring, interactive platform that showcases the latest industry products, trends and technologies. KBIS is the voice of the kitchen and bath industry and has been for 50 years. KBIS will host 500+ leading brands in the kitchen and bath industry, including over 100 NEW companies. Source the latest industry designs, products and technology. No other event offers an interactive look at the top brands, the ability to compare products side-by-side and get answers straight from the manufacturers. Attending these types of trade shows allows Alpine Design Kitchens to experience first hand the latest industry products, trends and technologies setting us apart from many of our competitors. Just a few examples below of some new technology, trends and products.
The LT-2D3D Laser Templator has been carefully designed to increase efficiency and accuracy while reducing production costs and headaches caused by other methods of templating.
The Glideware vertical storage design, named in part because the hanging pots and pans glide in and out of the cabinet without banging together, takes no more storage space than traditional cabinet drawers and organizers, and does it so much better. The Glideware allows storage of non-stick pots and pans without scratching the surface. Glideware is a Colorado Company.
Stop by our new showroom in Marketplace Plaza next to The Drunken Onion to learn about the latest industry designs, products and technology that we are integrating into our designs.
No matter how big your house, people always tend to migrate towards the kitchen. Follow these 4 simple steps to achieve your best kitchen design:
1) Counter Space – Do not underestimate the amount of work space needed in your new kitchen.
2) Proper Layout – Designing the proper layout of your kitchen can save thousands of steps over the course of your cooking career.
3) Plenty of Storage – There are lots of new space saving storage solutions to better utilize your space.
4) Layered Lighting – Proper lighting design can turn a cold uninviting space into a cozi and warm gathering space.
It is always important to consult with your local kitchen designer at Alpine Design Kitchens.
For full story, please visit: Dig This Design
Follow these 7 simple steps for a smooth design process:
- Evaluate your current kitchen: Evaluate your current space and determine how your new space will be remodeled.
- Look for ideas and inspiration: Start collecting pictures that represent your personal style and taste.
- Determine a budget: One of the most important parts of the process is determining a realistic budget.
- Work with a kitchen design professional like Alpine Design Kitchens: Working with a professional designer can eliminate many of the common challenges encountered by DIY’ers.
- Design & Planning Process: Typically this stage can take anywhere from one to three months.
- Installation: This process requires careful planning and organization to ensure a smooth process.
- Relax and Enjoy your new space:
For the full story please visit:
Alpine Design Kitchens offers custom design services and cabinetry for your entire home. Alpine Design Kitchens is recognized for design excellence, quality products and personal service. Using high quality, colorful materials our designers create flow and function that will work best for your lifestyle.